The quickest, tastiest lunch for when you’re short on time.
- SERVES 2
- 5 MINUTES
- 1 PAN
- 1 x 250g Thai Inspired Grains
- 2 large handfuls of baby spinach
- 2 cooked Chicken breasts
- 1 lime
- 2 tbsp of crunchy peanut butter
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- Place the spinach and Thai grains in a medium bowl and cover with clingfilm, cook for 2 minutes, take out and stir.
- Shred the chicken and place on top, then cover with clingfilm and cook for another 2 minutes.
- In a smaller bowl mix the sweet chilli, peanut butter, and lime juice together. Cook in the microwave for 1 minutes, stir well and serve alongside the chicken bowl.